WHY INVEST IN CINEMA?
· Very advantageous tax treatment.
· Fiscal and financial incentives to stimulate the audiovisual industry.
· Deductions and credits to investors in film production.
· Support the government to encourage private capital.
· Tax benefits for individuals and legal entities.
Cinema law (Law 55/2007 of 28 December) establishes a very advantageous tax treatment to support film activity, in line with tax incentives contained in the laws of the US or the UK. Specifically, a fixed deduction of 18% of the investment in audiovisual works of Spanish, rising to 38% for those works produced in the Canary Islands.
In the event of a major commercial success of the films, the return can triple the initial investment.
Through the IEA as a vehicle for investment tax credits are generated for investors.
With this incentive, P15A has created a model that allows to benefit from a high fiscal and financial profitability.
P15A selected film projects based on their national and international sales potential.
For more information send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org